Sunday, August 29, 2010

Newsflash! This beer is the awesome!

I have left my world of kriging to bring you some tidings: Go get yourself some Southern Tier Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout! I swear Southern Tier makes some of the most addictive stouts in the world, and I'm going to go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and say that the Creme Brulee one might be my favorite. The Mokah comes a close second - but a good piece of dark chocolate and this magnificent stout can offset anything a bottle of good wine does to a girl. The creaminess, the overwhelming vanilla scent, the smoky caramel flavor. Oh my. Those silly boys and their hop fetish over at beeradvocate.com gave this decadent beer a B+. B+! Blasphemy! I suggest you go out and try this for yourself and decide if your Monday blues will be offset by what I would say is one of the most exciting beers I've ever had.

Vanilla come to mama.

P/S: Food, shoes and life updates are forthcoming, I promise.

No comments: